Sometimes all we need is a plan.
Since 2006 I have helped thousands of military and law enforcement veterans find their way through the darkness, going from "What do I do now?" to "I love the life I created." We all deserve to live in a state of grace and ease. Here at Plannerology you can create a plan for living a deliberately-curated life. We get down to the essence of "you" here by:
- Developing Personal Mission Statements
- Defining goals that align with your purpose in life
- Grounding yourself in your purpose or reigniting your passion for your purpose
- Using your planner as a playbook for your life
- Taking control of all the moving bits around you
- Making choices that push you forward in your goal success
- Assessing and organizing the paper dragon
- Curating (editing) the parts of your life that don't serve you anymore
- Establishing routines to enhance your wellbeing
- Creating a life purpose altogether yours
Plannerology serves everyone who is looking to make peace in all the moving parts of daily living and develop a sense of calm + order created by using a paper planner. Digital should support analogue to allow for a greater human experience.
Plannerology is fully grounded in the knowing that a deliberate life requires curating for posterity; Writing things down in a planner helps track successes, nurtures mindfulness and helps develops solutions to intentional living, creating a first-class lifestyle within wrinkly planner pages.
Our Actions + Results
- Supported the successful transition from military to civilian life of more than 3000 veterans.
- Created a system by which people, who couldn't see a future for themselves, are now thriving in a purpose-driven life.
- Given task, purpose and meaning to life after a major life shift to people who couldn't find "the answer".
- Broadcast and co-hosted the first ever planner podcast, "The HitchHiker's Guide To The Plannerverse."
- Given live, interactive speeches about the value of creating a "First-Class Lifestyle" to diverse audiences
- Listened to and helped countless of individuals who were stuck in vicious cycle of buying and selling planners, without effectively ever using one to pick one planner and successfully use it!